Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Does anyone here use the State Farm Drive Safe and Save app?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
It certainly appears that it would hinder the way we drive the FiST, hopefully I'm wrong.

If I did....My insurance would go up. My insurance discount Is My Valentine 1 radar detector. My lead foot and Hooning capabilities are always on full display. Especially on clover leaf exits and entrances

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I did it once with Progressive. A while back when i had my Speed3. I put it on my Mazda 5 minivan instead and still failed to drive even that to their definition of "safe". lol Never bothering with it again.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Those ploys sound like a method of self-incrimination - I doubt it's to help lower rates; it's more probable that it helps give an excuse for them to increase your rates.
Think about how many cameras you're seen on just going to the store. They want to surveil our cars, too? No, thanks.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Those ploys sound like a method of self-incrimination - I doubt it's to help lower rates; it's more probable that it helps give an excuse for them to increase your rates.
From the very first time I'd seen a TV ad pushing this BS, I thought that is PRECISELY it's sole and singular purpose. [wink] [mad]

Because these maniacally greedy pieces of s**t don't get enough of our coin already, correct?! LOFL