Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Door Handle Removal Keyless Entry

MNK

Is there a trick to removing the exterior door handle for the front doors which have keyless entry? Not sure how to disconnect the keyless entry wire.. Or do I need to take the interior panel off to access it? THANKS!!!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Is there a trick to removing the exterior door handle for the front doors which have keyless entry? Not sure how to disconnect the keyless entry wire.. Or do I need to take the interior panel off to access it? THANKS!!!
Interior door trim panel must come off to access the handle and it's components *

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
M

MNK

Thread Starter #3
Thanks, the backs are really simple but got stuck on the fronts -- Figured the interior panel had to come off but didn't want to go their if I didn't have to..

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Here's a picture of my passenger door with the interior panel removed. I took it just to remind myself what was in there when it was back on, this might be helpful to you.
IMG_20190619_144745924_HDR.jpg

OP
M

MNK

Thread Starter #5
Interior door trim panel must come off to access the handle and it's components *

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
I believe the entirety of that inner assembly on the door needs to come off too -- can anyone confirm? Thanks

Last edited: