Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dragy Discussion

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I am curious if anybody owns or has played with Dragy. Seen here: https://smile.amazon.com/dragy-10Hz...dchild=1&keywords=dragy&qid=1587516756&sr=8-2

I just bought one with the intention of doing some 60-130MPH and 100-200KPH "datalogging" to sort of verify my virtual dyno numbers on my turbo setup. And also helps compares and sort of virtually "race" other cars.

Curious if anyone has any data or comments to share about the platform. The Dragy Leaderboards and Facebook discussion groups seem like a pretty cool way to compare setups and I feel like the 100-200KPH logs take a lot of the FWD slippage out of the equation that make FWD cars sort of suck for 0-60MPH and 1/4 Mile Times (unless on a prepped suface).

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I know nothing about it, but it looks cool if it works as advertised. In for the curiosity.

Yes, it is very accurate and provides meaningful data.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
Yes, it is very accurate and provides meaningful data.

Have any data to share about your car? Would be cool to compare.

Have any data to share about your car? Would be cool to compare.
No, I dont use it on my car, it's used by my friends for street cars that are too fast for the track.

It's very useful and accurate, we use a lot in Portugal, specially higher power cars, i actually been looking for Draggy times on the Fist with no avail...

I did 6.46s 100-200 on my 335i with 630hp

I think with a big good turbo kit setup with Quaife should do low 8's , maybe in the high 7's if 400whp +

Old thread. Just bought myself one of these with the intention to see what my car does with the Mountune MP215 map and compare it to stage 2 when I get that mapped.
Should be interesting and hopefully it works well. Accurate to 1/100th of a second is plenty accurate.

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #9
Haven't used mine in awhile. But my best 100-200kph is 10.92seconds.