Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dragy Results Thread

Trying to make it as difficult as possible for the next guy to beat me! Just put on some 225-50-15 R888R's, huge upgrade over the half worn, stock size rt615k tires. Still have about 20-30whp to go. Check out those trap speeds!

Attachments

Last edited:

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Yeah I'm going to take a hit with the gearing, I won't be able to get in the low 9s I don't think.

Yeah I'm going to take a hit with the gearing, I won't be able to get in the low 9s I don't think.
I can see more people getting in the mid to high 9s but I think it will be a diminishing point around the 9.5x area.

FWIW I am now starting in 3rd gear due to having traction again!

I can see more people getting in the mid to high 9s but I think it will be a diminishing point around the 9.5x area.

FWIW I am now starting in 3rd gear due to having traction again!
wait. timeout. what mid to high 9s are we talking here? 60-130mph or the quarter mile??? people (as in more than one person) has turned the Fiesta into a 10second car?

wait. timeout. what mid to high 9s are we talking here? 60-130mph or the quarter mile??? people (as in more than one person) has turned the Fiesta into a 10second car?
Yes, based off of the screen shots above, 60-130 is what we are talking about haha. I hope to see these cars in the 9's 1/4 mile some day, but that is a ways away I feel.

Yes, based off of the screen shots above, 60-130 is what we are talking about haha. I hope to see these cars in the 9's 1/4 mile some day, but that is a ways away I feel.
Yeah it seems like it will be awhile. I don't doubt it will happen though. We just need someone with "f U" money to get a dogbox trans, slicks under a flared fender setup, and a nicely sleeved engine with a g30-770 or equivalent to go after it haha. Or we can just incrementally get there.

Yeah it seems like it will be awhile. I don't doubt it will happen though. We just need someone with "f U" money to get a dogbox trans, slicks under a flared fender setup, and a nicely sleeved engine with a g30-770 or equivalent to go after it haha. Or we can just incrementally get there.
It eventually will! We plan on doing some pretty cool stuff this year.

Couple of new updates :) car is running VERY strong, we are near the limit of the engine obviously. Going to get a clutch, slicks, and a map sensor on it before we go out next time. Time to put it as far into the 11s as possible!

Check out the accuracy! Insanely close. This 1/4 mile run was on 225-50-15 Toyo R888R tires. Stock clutch, transmission, axles, etc.

Attachments