Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dragy Results Thread

I bought a dragy the other day but haven't set it up yet.
They're super easy to do, recommend leaving it plugged in on a constant charger in your car if you can. The battery life is not overly fantastic. Other than that they're very simple and can be a lot of fun. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message!

Anyone got any cool dragy results? stock turbo, big turbo, 60-0 braking data, 1/8th mile, 1/4 mile, 60-130, etc. I want to see it all!

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Oh I can get on board with that test. Whoosh BBK with sticky tires.
OEM summer tires for now then 615s when they’re toast. No clue which one will be on the car when it’s brakes install time lol but I’ll definitely do a before and after

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Any strategy really behind a panic stop? Or just heat up the tires and jam on the brakes and let ABS do it's thing?

Any strategy really behind a panic stop? Or just heat up the tires and jam on the brakes and let ABS do it's thing?
Personally I might try and stop as quick as possible without activating the ABS. But that may prove better or worse with some actual data!

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Personally I might try and stop as quick as possible without activating the ABS. But that may prove better or worse with some actual data!
I’ll try both with and without ABS. None of this will happen probably until the spring, though. Too much work to do on my house to play with the car these days.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
What're your plans?
Have to finish tuning once it's warmer. 2560r, wor stock manifold, XDI hpfp, Bosch injectors, all the random bolt ons. Also have 4.3 gears which might help or hurt a 60-130, we'll see. If the 2560 doesn't perform I have an s280 and airtec manifold on my shelf that I'll swap out.

Have to finish tuning once it's warmer. 2560r, wor stock manifold, XDI hpfp, Bosch injectors, all the random bolt ons. Also have 4.3 gears which might help or hurt a 60-130, we'll see. If the 2560 doesn't perform I have an s280 and airtec manifold on my shelf that I'll swap out.
That will be a fun setup! I can tell you, you will end up putting the s280 on. It will spool faster than the 2560r and make more power :)

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
That will be a fun setup! I can tell you, you will end up putting the s280 on. It will spool faster than the 2560r and make more power :)
I think you are right. 2560r is already on so it was more of an experiment than anything, I saved the other setup from my last car.

I think you are right. 2560r is already on so it was more of an experiment than anything, I saved the other setup from my last car.
For sure! Testing multiple setups is fun and something not many folks get to do. Best of luck to you sir!

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
For sure! Testing multiple setups is fun and something not many folks get to do. Best of luck to you sir!
Thanks! Great to watch your progress as well. Was your dragy run 4-5 with a flat foot shift in between? It looks like I'll need 3-5 to go from 60-130.

Thanks! Great to watch your progress as well. Was your dragy run 4-5 with a flat foot shift in between? It looks like I'll need 3-5 to go from 60-130.
Single 4th gear pull :poop: I have done many 3-4-5 gear pulls though. Eliminating the shifts definitely helps out the time.