Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Enkei Rpf1’s 16x7

Trader history for JustChris (0)

I have a set of Enkei Rpf1’s that are in excellent condition. No scuffs or scratches. Tires def need changing and are not suitable to drive on but rims are in awesome condition. 16x7 and it shows +25 offset behind the rim in the pic. These are super lightweight at 13.8 lbs. per rim and great for racing. They are not replicas. I’m located 45 minutes north of Sacramento California. Asking $500. I know what I have and these are a steal. Just don’t need them anytime soon but will keep if price not met. Paid $800 new for the rims alone. Thanks for looking guys. Would like to sell more locally than anything but willing to ship if you would like to cover the cost of shipping and packaging.

Shipping can be thru UPS or FedEx from Olivehurst Ca 95961
My email is christian32252019@gmail.com, you can pm me as well or call and text (916) 730-3154. I have also included a picture with my username, date, and website for selling purposes.

Attachments

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thanks
GLWS

Last edited:
OP
J
Thread Starter #4
Oh nice! If you want, use my number, I respond quicker that way either text or call. But yes I still have them.

OP
J
Thread Starter #7
Did you have these installed on a FiST? How much did they stick out with a +25 offset?
No, they were on my 05 Focus zx3. I had a 1 inch drop. With the 205/45r16’s they sat flush in the front and slightly flush in the rear but more in/sat in. I never rubbed.

Also, I found this. Not sure if this is breaking the rules but it’s a pic of a fiesta base with 16x7.5 on another website with a +25 offset. It says it rubs slightly on full turn but no modifications needed for fitment and it looks flush. Take it FWIW. This is on 7.5’s and mines are 7’s. Plus 195’s fit on my wheels so you can go smaller width on the tire as well.

In my opinion they should work with no rubbing or modification as long as you’re not slammed, but fist aren’t my forte as well.

Attachments