Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Envy green fiesta build extravaganza

So I picked up my 14 fiesta st in october, and I've done a few things to get it started. I love this car. It's gonna be a long project but I figured I'd post what I have so far.

Bought her new, bone stock.
14 model
Painted wheels
Base seats
Red calipers
Slick top
Base sound

First order of business was to violently rip the plastic front tag off the car, and replace with black fender clips.

Then I added hids. 6000k headlight and 3000k fog

Then I decided to go with the k&n intake because I liked it still used the stock ram air thing.

Then I added a boomba blow off adapter

(No pic)

then I added factory all weather mats and a no pistons kick plate

Then I added 17x7.5 motegi mr125s on the stock s04s.

Then I threw leds in all outside lights.

No pics. But they're bright. I love my led drls.

Then I brought it back in and threw on some eibach roll bars and pro kit

How she sits today.

Just ordered the rear cargo mat for the floor drop this morning.

Future plans:
Yakima roof rack
Borla exhaust
Turbo transformer
Tint
Single subwoofer
Splitter

Who knows after that.

Let me know what you think. I'll be glad to answer any questions you have.

OP
12elentless
Thread Starter #5
I didn't realize how flimsy the stock one was until I replaced it. There's not even one in the back from factory. The one up front looks like comparing a drinking straw to a fire hose vs the new one

MOFiST

Love the look. Green really suits the personality of this car IMO. Montegi's look sweet. I think they're in my future plans as well.

OP
12elentless
Thread Starter #7
Got my winders tinted and trunk mat today.

Tint is 15% sides, 5% brow

Please stop posting, you're making my wait for my green envy that much harder.

Who am I kidding, I'll eat up any pictures I can take.

OP
12elentless
Thread Starter #12
Haha. I thought I'd get tired of the color after a while but I love it

Harvick

1000 Post Club
IMO the FiST pulls off the GE color the best, even better than the Mustang.

That is a worry of mine, but on the other hand everyone I've read about who has one says the same thing that you just did. Plus my past two cars were white and if it weren't for the green I'd have gone white again no questions, so I feel like I'm probably not the type to bore of a color but so quickly...

Dark wheels definitely kill it on green. I wanted the raydos but wasn't about to pay extra. Will probably paint my stockers to match. Admittedly dark grayish/bronze is my favorite so far.

Great wheel choice as well. Some folks go with super tunerish styles which just don't fit this car IMHO. It just can't take itself that seriously.

OP
12elentless
Thread Starter #15
I was iffy on the wheels. I originally wanted rota grids (actually still do) but these were the lightest 17s I found other than the tr racing wheels which look terrible.

But I could order these through work. So I picked em up cheap. They've grown on me

IMO the FiST pulls off the GE color the best, even better than the Mustang.
Pretty much, as far as wearing it well, it's basically exclusive to the ST trim. Something about the added body pieces ties it together. I didn't even know they made it until today but I ran across pictures of a normal fiesta sedan in green envy and it repulsed me. The base hatch is okayish, but that sedan is just awful in GE. Odd.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Pretty much, as far as wearing it well, it's basically exclusive to the ST trim. Something about the added body pieces ties it together. I didn't even know they made it until today but I ran across pictures of a normal fiesta sedan in green envy and it repulsed me. The base hatch is okayish, but that sedan is just awful in GE. Odd.
The sedan is hideous in any color lol.

OP
12elentless
Thread Starter #19

Borla exhaust
Corsa style tips

And a turbo transformer.

Honestly, the borla sounds pretty much exactly like the stock one did. At least it looks better. I used a borla pro-xs

OP
12elentless
Thread Starter #20
Ordered my boomba sound symposer, throttle body, and intake spacer