Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS EU DM Gauge Cluster Fascia

Trader history for alex98uk (0)

No idea if there is any interest in this, but i'm selling the gauge cluster fascia for a EU DM Fiesta ST. It came off a genuine German Fiesta ST and has speed in KMH only. I removed it as part of required process to import to UK (had to switch to speedo with MPH).

It might be fun for someone going with an EU theme on their car in the US.

Asking £30 and i'll do standard post to the USA.

These cost about £70 to buy new from an aftermarket supplier.

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Notice to Seller
You are in violation of forum rules.

Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW
Important Information:

3.Images***
***An image of each item you wish to sell, needs to be posted along with a card in each image showing your “Screen Name “, “Date “, and “FiestaSTForum.com”.

*Note: You must provide a photo of the item in your possession and you are not allowed to photoshop your username, etc. onto the photo afterwards.

12-Hour Edit Notice:
You have 12 hours from your original posting to make the required changes or risk having your thread removed.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank You

Notice to Buyer
For your protection it is recommended that you postpone your purchase until the forum rules are complied with.

OP
A
Thread Starter #4
3.Images***
***An image of each item you wish to sell, needs to be posted along with a card in each image showing your “Screen Name “, “Date “, and “FiestaSTForum.com”.

*Note: You must provide a photo of the item in your possession and you are not allowed to photoshop your username, etc. onto the photo afterwards.

I have edited the original post. Is it okay now?

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
All is OK.
Thank you.
GLWS

GLWS! I actually wasn't aware that the UK used mph... is it required for the gauges to display both?

OP
A
Thread Starter #8
GLWS! I actually wasn't aware that the UK used mph... is it required for the gauges to display both?
It's required to show MPH, not necessarily both. But the German speedo is annoyingly KMH only so I was required to change it.

To import to UK you must have the following:

1. MPH speedo (or digital readout)
  2. Fog light on rear right
  3. Headlights with UK dipped beam

SteveS

1000 Post Club
It's required to show MPH, not necessarily both. But the German speedo is annoyingly KMH only so I was required to change it.

To import to UK you must have the following:

1. MPH speedo (or digital readout)
  2. Fog light on rear right
  3. Headlights with UK dipped beam
Hmmm. So maybe you guys never were really in the EU....