Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Euro headlights help

Hey guys, Canadian here who just got a set of TYC headlights and I realized they didn't come with bulbs. Does anyone have experience with these lights and would have some tips. I've read that I may need to repin them like I had to do for my Spec D tail lights and I've also read that there's headache getting the LEDs to work or something? I don't know, seems like I'm needing some guidance from someone who knows how to do this. Thanks!

Hey guys, Canadian here who just got a set of TYC headlights and I realized they didn't come with bulbs. Does anyone have experience with these lights and would have some tips. I've read that I may need to repin them like I had to do for my Spec D tail lights and I've also read that there's headache getting the LEDs to work or something? I don't know, seems like I'm needing some guidance from someone who knows how to do this. Thanks!
there are few videos on youtube,pretty easy to do.

FYI, the TYC headlights are not durable and will either start having hairline cracks and become cloudy after using them for some time. Therefore, please try and get some anti UV coating on them such as the Chemical Guys Jet Seal and give the headlights extra attention and care.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
FYI, the TYC headlights are not durable and will either start having hairline cracks and become cloudy after using them for some time. Therefore, please try and get some anti UV coating on them such as the Chemical Guys Jet Seal and give the headlights extra attention and care.
Theres a place online called headlight armor. They make a PPF pre cut for our headlights. Provides UV and physical protection. They have clear and various shades of tint. May be a good preventive maintenance, especially for an aftermarket light. This is probably the product Ill put on my euros unless I find something better.
In their demo video they are applying it to euro lights so they should fit them without issue.

https://www.headlightarmor.com/14-19-ford-fiesta-headlight-protection-film-kit.aspx