Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Evap Check Valve Cobb Kit

Jerickson88

The check valve in my Cobb Adapter kit allows air to flow either direction. Is that correct? Or should it only allow pass thru from one way?

This is the kit that adapts intakes to a 2016

redmoe

By definition a check valve only allows flow in one direction. Depending on the design there may be threshold that must be achieved and associated delay before the flow is blocked but that should be very low.

OP
Jerickson88

Jerickson88

Thread Starter #3
By definition a check valve only allows flow in one direction. Depending on the design there may be threshold that must be achieved and associated delay before the flow is blocked but that should be very low.
This is what I thought. I can blow thru it without any issue.

OP
Jerickson88

Jerickson88

Thread Starter #5
Honestly I would just spend the $60 and order a 14-15 oem evap line. I did a video of the installation and the part number is captured in the vid.

https://youtu.be/Gcr8L5y4PhY
That’s probably what I was going to do. I was giving them the opportunity to fix it. It’s no big deal, check valve could be defective. And it’s no mark against them in my box. Just a fickle situation is all.