Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2014-5 EVAP Harness $50 Shipped Lower 48 States.

Trader history for thecman02 (0)

Selling a EVAP harness from my Fiesta. It has just under 3000 miles of use. The connector that goes to the intake manifold is broke off. If you are in need of a new solenoid, or converting the 2016 and EVAP setup to the early style this is it. Just need to install your unbroken connector to the harness. Save 100 bucks. $50 Shipped. Accept Paypal. thecman02@hotmail.com is email and paypal. I usually respond quickly to threads/PM's through the site too.

Attachments

Last edited:
Out of curiousity, did it break because using the 1st gen of Whoosh's intake pipe that had the super tight aluminum adapter? Those things suck!

OP
thecman02
Thread Starter #3
Naw, that connector was broke because my intake manifold broke and stressed that connector in a manor that it broke.

OP
thecman02
Thread Starter #4
Reduced price, also sourced the intake manifold fitting, and a spare solenoid that has about 40k on it that will be included with purchase.

Attachments