Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

EVAP code *help*

On my home from work today my car came up with a check engine light (first one ever). I checked the codes and it was p0454, p0455, and p0457. My car still runs fine, no difference noticed. Looked it up and there seems to be people talking about the codes and what they may mean. Most people were having problems after getting gas but I'm at a quarter tank. I'm going to check my gas cap area to see if anything is obvious. Just wondering if anyone has had this experience before on their Fiesta ST?
Car: 2014 Fiesta ST 92xxx Kilometers, only owner, Cobb accessport, stage 1 ots Cobb tune, cat back exhaust, bov

Attachments

Got the same codes on mine. Purge valve solenoid crapped out. Fixed for free under warranty but it is an easy do it yourself fix also and the part is cheap. Come to think of it when I traded my old car last fall towards my FiST that one needed a new purge valve solenoid too lol I guess that ghost just follows me from car to car😂😂.