Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Exhaust Tip Pictures Please?

Hey all,
I'm ordering a Stainless cat back and it has options for the exhaust tips.
Does anyone have 3.5inch dual tips installed that I could see pictures of? I'm wondering if they are too large.
Thanks for the help!

I could see a single 3.5” exhaust tip possibly working. I recently installed the thermal whoosh spec exhaust with dual 2.5” tips and the fit is ideal. Would probably have to start cutting up the rear bumper if you went bigger but I could be dead wrong. Wouldn’t be the first time.
Afe has dual 3.5 tips it says here-
Takeda

Attachments

Ford SVT & ST

U.S. Army Veteran
The Thermal R&D Exhaust is a "3” system with dual polished 2.5” stainless tips."

OP
unspankable
Thread Starter #8
dual 3.5 is absurdly large for the car

can I inquire why you aren't looking at the thermal? It's the default response to "what exhaust should I get" for a reason.
Didn't see this one tested and I'm a car hipster. I don't like having the same thing as everyone else.

I love the way this thing sounds.

Picture with dog is before tip adjustment. They are level now

Attachments

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Yup, WHY I was/am so desirous of a set of Braid Winrace A Rallycross wheels in a gold (NOT bronze) color.
But, for >$2800.00 for a set and 1 spare, I'm gonna have to pass. [:(]

Also, the various (3.0" rally straight pipe, CP-E issued dual 3", and an R5 Rally Fiesta style, 3.5" turn down), real easy to swap out on a whim, black Cerakoted tips I have for my CP-E Nexus exhaust.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Didn't see this one tested and I'm a car hipster. I don't like having the same thing as everyone else.

I love the way this thing sounds.

Picture with dog is before tip adjustment. They are level now
if you like it that's cool - it just stands out like fake fender vents and other old school jc whitney stick-on mods. I guess "garish" would be a suitable description.

OP
unspankable
Thread Starter #12
if you like it that's cool - it just stands out like fake fender vents and other old school jc whitney stick-on mods. I guess "garish" would be a suitable description.
Yeah they are a bit too large for sure but I've gotten used to it and replacement quality tips aren't worth the cost for the cosmetic improvement to me at least for the moment