Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Facelift front sway bar

16MagST

Hi, sorry if it had been posted already. I just received C1BZ-5482-C front sway bar hoping (I researched it) it would be the 21 mm facelift bar. It measures 19 mm. The bushings I ordered are C1BZ-5484-D , and they do look loose on the new bar which I didn’t attempt to install. Anybody done this to their pre-facelift car ?? I’m worried it’s a supersession that Ford hasn’t made clear.

Last edited:

Dialcaliper

Interesting. You’re sure you were sent the -C (post facelift) bar and not the -B (pre-facelift) anti-sway bar with the otherwise the same number? Where did you order it from (and did you accidentally give them your VIN when you ordered?

OP

16MagST

Thread Starter #3
As far as the part number, the bar is tagged correctly, part looks brand new, from the factory. I purchased it from Ford Parts Giant after confirming part numbers on Tasca also. No, I didn’t use a vin , just 2018 Fiesta St.. It is next to impossible to get one measured as no one stocks these. I have found a few sellers on EBay selling the front bars by production date , but no actual measurements, and they are significantly more expensive then ordering the new from Tasca etc.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP

16MagST

Thread Starter #4
More pics… Bar coded sticker on middle of bar with correct facelift part number, also a 21.0 next to FoMoCo. Bushings in second pic. Originally I was replacing the stock bushings because I noticed them worn when I added my Pierce brace. Then, of course , I was really happy with Pierce brace, decided to add the Pierce rear axle torsion beam, and wanted to do my version of the facelift by balancing out the front end and upgrade the front bar with stiffening the rear. Moog only lists one part number, so those looking to do the front bushings should take that into consideration.

Attachments