Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta MK7 TO MK7.5 FACELIFT HEADLIGHT WIRING

Harvey

Hi, I have a 2012 Ford Fiesta(MK7) and have put a 2014(MK7.5) front end on.
Mostly everything was a straight swap however the headlights have different plugs, meaning the new plugs have to be wired into the previous ones in order for it to work.
The wire colours are different on each model of plug and I believe the MK7.5 plug has two extra wires for the LED. Does anybody have information or diagrams which state the purpose of each wire on both models in order for me to match them up.
I believe the wires are all in the correct pin positions already, so hopefully that makes it easier to explain the purposes.
thanks.

docurley

Hi, I have a 2012 Ford Fiesta(MK7) and have put a 2014(MK7.5) front end on.
Mostly everything was a straight swap however the headlights have different plugs, meaning the new plugs have to be wired into the previous ones in order for it to work.
The wire colours are different on each model of plug and I believe the MK7.5 plug has two extra wires for the LED. Does anybody have information or diagrams which state the purpose of each wire on both models in order for me to match them up.
I believe the wires are all in the correct pin positions already, so hopefully that makes it easier to explain the purposes.
thanks.
Did you manage to get the lights to work and if so what was the wiring required?