Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Feeler: who wants to go from Stock FiST to FBO x37

This is not a for sale thread, I didnt want to post in classified as I dont have anything removed from the car yet im just gauging interest.

I have an x37 turbo with around 15k miles,14psi wastegate turbosmart, gf+ bits diverter valve 8k miles, x37 larger air inlet, cobb accessport, cobb full intake 8k miles,cobb motormount 8k miles, depo intercooler 8k miles, depo catless downpipe 8k miles and header wrapped, boomba symposer delete 8k miles.

I played the game from going with boltons and then finally doing the turbo last, with this “kit” you could go from a stock fist to a fbo with an x37 fist putting down real good reliable power.

Im not sold on getting rid of it but am curious to see if anyone with a stock fiesta would like to buy it as a package or if I should just wait and do a classified post when I remove all parts from car.

If there is any interest I would need some time to take everything off and will make a proper classified ad when parts removed :)

I have my eye on a bmw 230/m240i and just cant resist the temptation.