Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta of The Month Contest - June 2014

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
I meant again, as in since then.
well you didn't exactly specify and made it sound like it was a historic first. there are people out there unaware the mustang ever came with a 4 cylinder or a turbo as well (1979, 1980, 1986.5...)

stupid V8 kids that don't know their goddamn history - especially stubborn boomers that don't know their automotive history, is especially annoying. "BAWWW IT DERNT HERVE A VRREIGNHT, LETZS BURN IT COOTER YEEHAW PBR MGD BUDLITE!" gets old quick

i'm like, "you were alive and old enough to buy one when they made the damn car, you have no excuse for not knowing about it if you claim to be a 'mustang enthusiast'."

lets be clear so as not to contribute to these sorts of misconceptions

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Lol. The Fox body hatch is my fav stang ever. Because of the overall style and the hatch. I know its way heavier than the trunk version. But if my car history is an indicator. 85 rabbit gti. 92 golf mk2 gti. 3 mx3 v6 only. And an 11 fiesta ses and my new 14 ST.
2 trucks. 88 f150 and an 07 f150 fx4.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #44
Back on topic.

Few more days to get your pictures submitted.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
nice plates, what did you run. and on what mods?
feel free to pm me so as to keep this thread on topic.