Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta R2 Rally Car Parts Manuals

VirtualRonin

Active Military
I was doing some research on the Fiesta R5 rear wing and stumbled across some really cool manuals for the R2 rally car. I downloaded a few of the manuals, lots of cool parts and options available. Pretty cool to read if you ever wanted to know more detailed info on the parts that go into building the R2 rally car. Reiger suspension, Sadev transmission, etc.

You can download and view some of the manuals here

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The new M-Sport R4 Fiesta's rear wing is similar to the Mk7 R5 model's wing you were looking at, but yeah, it is for a Mk8 Fiesta only.

Those R2s are NO JOKE, as I've seen them launch off the line, and power through the stages, in person at the ARA rallies on which I volunteer/work. [thumb] [driving]

IF I had the coin, that Reiger suspension would be on my car right now. [wink]

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #3

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Well, here's a used Reiger Tarmac kit for half price.

http://www.r2fiesta.co.uk/ourshop/prod_7057728-Fiesta-R2-Reiger-Tarmac-Suspension-kit-complete.html

Still costs $3300 but more affordable than the new price of $6700
Yup, I've seen those as well, and I still might do something like that once this thing is fully paid off. [wink] [thumb]

The one thing I was never able to get an answer on is whether or not we would have to 'downgrade' to the base Fiesta/SE half-shafts/axles in order for these to fit correctly, as that IS the case with the old R1/Bilstein M-Sport coil over 'kit' (which was close in price, new, to that used Reiger setup above anyway. [:(]). [dunno]