Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST aftermarket parts

Trader history for baldtaco (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale the following parts for the 14 Fiesta St

Spec stage 3 Clutch and Flywheel $575 shipped

Sport Edition SE-16 17.7 4X108 42mm 20.1lbs 5 wheels in near perfect shape one with scratch on face from falling over that was replaced by new wheel. 4 Nitto Neo gen 215-40-17 with tpms sensors $450 . Local only.

2 Mickey Thompson drag radial 205-40-17 drag radials only have 3 passes on them. $150 local only

Also not pictured is stock intercooler like new $60.00 shipped
Please no Low Balls as these parts are just going toward my new car and I am not in a rush

Jon Jalbert
I am pretty much in Orlando
jjalbert79@gmail.com

2014-09-16 19.18.22.jpg

Attachments

The cobb mount comes with the mounting hardware, too?
And u take PayPal, yes?
And will you ship US Postal Service?

Thanks!

OP
B
Thread Starter #3
The cobb rmm comes with just the mount and you reuse stock pieces and hardware. And yes I can send via us postal service, although I prefer ups or fedex

Can the Mountune and Freektune maps be used on any car with the AP, or since they are generally custom tunes would I have to get them re-tuned specifically for my car?

Just got my car last night, already interested in an AP.... [tongue]

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
They will be custom tunes for your car if you purchase them via buying the AP from Mountune and getting the Besopke tune from Randy or going through Freak tune and paying for Their work.. So far only the COBB OTS maps are pass around without needing the ATR software to share other tunes.. Though most if not ALL custom tunes are locked by the tuner to protect their work.. (meaning you pay to play and can not share with others if you get a custom tune that is locked)

if that downpipe is available next friday, i will more than likely take it. If somebody comes along with money first, by all means, let them have it.
i wish i was closer cuz that is a hell of a deal on those wheels/tires..

Status
Not open for further replies.