Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST at SEMA

Heard the booth lady at Ford talk about this a few times, and it actually is kinda cool. I'm a new Fiesta owner, and think it doesn't really get the love it deserves, espcially with the Focus RS coming out. I thought the Fiesta SEMA builds were mostly gimmicky. Check them out, what do you think?

http://www.motoroso.com/fordsema

OP
B
Thread Starter #3
The dsport fiesta looks badass. I love te37s. I hope full race releases a turbo kit.
It was pretty badass. Loved the intake on the driver's side headlight. It was super low, heard they had some issues turning the wheel once it was set up.

C. love

I personally love the Cinemotive car, it's the best IMO. The Fullrace whatever one is too drag racey for my tastes.

OP
B
Thread Starter #6
I personally love the Cinemotive car, it's the best IMO. The Fullrace whatever one is too drag racey for my tastes.
I think I would have liked it more without the bike racks. I did love the color, and thought the wheels worked nicely.

OP
B
Thread Starter #8
The rest of the body work is done by fifteen52, but I don't think they did the grille.

the cage in the DSport is incredible, but i would've loved to see a more "street" FiST, i liked the cinnemotive as well but the bike rack is a bit played out in euro hatches imo.