Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hmm.. Depo Racing is a company that blatantly ripped off a Japanese company called Defi Racing. They copy Defi's gauge design and function and slap on their logo on it then sell. They're a Tawanese company so they probably took one of company's downpipe manufacturer's specs and made their own based on that.

Fitment/quality may be decent, but I would NOT trust them. They're just another one of those shameless company that make cheap imitations from stolen designs.

MOFiST

Hmm.. Depo Racing is a company that blatantly ripped off a Japanese company called Defi Racing. They copy Defi's gauge design and function and slap on their logo on it then sell. They're a Tawanese company so they probably took one of company's downpipe manufacturer's specs and made their own based on that.

Fitment/quality may be decent, but I would NOT trust them. They're just another one of those shameless company that make cheap imitations from stolen designs.
I wasn't aware they were Chinese. They market themselves as Japanese. I have a Depo Racing boost gauge. It's just OK but I'll probably try another brand of I did it again.
As for downpipes this was always going to happen. It's the modern globalist economy but that doesn't mean it's right. It devalues all our labour because businesses cannot compete with these cheap knock offs.
These same companies maybe go out of business and our communities suffer. But it also spirals down as more people rely on these cheap products as they can't afford to pay more.
Blah messed up world. Support our vendors I say.

iso100

1000 Post Club
They seem very close to cp-e's offerings except for the matte finish.
I own the CP-E. They are worlds different than that Depo one. Different shaped CAT, different overall pipe shape, different v-band flange, has a bracket, has extra O2 bung for wideband, the list goes on.

What size bolts do I need for the flange to OEM CBE? The look to be M10 x 70?
To answer my own question. The ATP pipe requires only two m10x40 bolts to attach to the oem CBE. ATP includes some nice stover flange lock nuts in the kit that fit or you can reuse the oem nuts. Downpipe to turbo you just reuse the 3 factory flange bolts.

So.. After all that effort installing that downpipe, I think my ATP downpipe is defective. It has been sounding like a diesel since the install and I had to get to the bottom of this. I snapped a photo and took a vid under the car and it's definitely leaking.

Currently in talks with ATP regarding this issue.

you can see the puff coming out when it starts up its def leaking.. Curious as to what they will tell you

iso100

1000 Post Club
You think MBRP will ever come out with a dp for FisT?
Nope. Their exhaust is set up for the stock downpipe and when I inquired about them offering a revised front muffler with 3" inlet they weren't interested in the slightest.

you can see the puff coming out when it starts up its def leaking.. Curious as to what they will tell you
They're trying to fab a replacement ring gasket for me but I'd rather RMA/refund it and get a Cobb or Mountune

Did you reuse the factory gasket?
Def leaking
The gasket was re-used off of a stock downpipe