Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Fiesta ST gas pedal lift spacer - Improve heel/toe technique

Trader history for no-pistons (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the ASD. At first I liked it but when braking the gas pedal is to high and makes a different challenge to blip the throttle.

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #142
I have the ASD. At first I liked it but when braking the gas pedal is to high and makes a different challenge to blip the throttle.
I've personally never tried the ASD spacer, but for what its worth, I've had a few people purchase my spacer after trying the ASD spacer first. They also complained that the ASD was too high, and were much happier after using my 3/8" spacer.

planning on buying yours. Either very soon or in the fall (I'll be out of the country all summer). I knew I wanted yours but snagged a combo deal with this spacer and figured why not...

Received mine and installed it strait away. Its a nice simple upgrade and makes a difference for sure. I can now actually downshift properly. I still think I may want to move the gas petal closer to the brake somehow but its a great improvement over stock

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #147
Received mine and installed it strait away. Its a nice simple upgrade and makes a difference for sure. I can now actually downshift properly. I still think I may want to move the gas petal closer to the brake somehow but its a great improvement over stock
Nice! Thanks for the review and glad you like it MegaBuster.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I can say I finally got to install my No pistons pedal spacer and Man wat a dream to insstall and works very well for me though it took a little bit for me to adjust to the gas pedal being right there and not having to reach my foot for it . Thanks Great Product as Usual ..

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #151
Awesome! Glad you like it Rodmoe. Its an honor to have a couple of my measly accessories on your beast haha [pray]

GMills17

So, I've had my new FiST for three weeks and love everything except the terrible placement of the throttle pedal. In fact, I find it so annoying that this had to be my first post!

No-pistons,

Please put me on the list for purchase. PM is on the way!

GMills17

Received and installed today (by far the easiest mod I've ever done). It's perfect! The spacing is now almost identical to my old RX-8 and Miata. This is the way it should have come from the factory.

No-Pistons,

Many thanks for a great product! I highly recommend it [perfect10]

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #157
Im interested any left? And whats the spacing now? I know you were experimenting last time i checked
PM sent and the spacers are 3/8" thick.

Received and installed today (by far the easiest mod I've ever done). It's perfect! The spacing is now almost identical to my old RX-8 and Miata. This is the way it should have come from the factory.

No-Pistons,

Many thanks for a great product! I highly recommend it [perfect10]
Glad your liking the spacer and I appreciate the great review very much! Enjoy!

ktm389

Best.Spacer.EVARRRRRRR!!!!!!!

My god. What a difference 3/8th" can make. Received and installed today and I couldn't be happier. Everyone with a FiST needs this YESTERDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.