Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta st lower charge pipe feeler

Trader history for CMbuildz Racing (0)

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
BTW, I am sure you have plenty to choose from but I am only 20 minutes away from you if you need to look at a car.

Dave

MOFiST

This does look nice. The smooth passage for the air to the intercooler has gotta be a good thing. Whether it's worth it for a stock turbo I'm not sure but of you've done the manifold and cyborg then I'd say yes.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Those hot pipes look great. In for a cold pipe since I already got a great deal on a hot pipe. If not, I'd be down down for a whole setup.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Later on.... Maybe you could have a V-band option on the intercooler. Boost leaks? Yea right.

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #25
Later on.... Maybe you could have a V-band option on the intercooler. Boost leaks? Yea right.
I was actually considering that on my own fiesta .... I couldn't really offer it cause I don't think the buyers would want to get the intercooler flanges welded ... But I'm def going to do it on my own car

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I bought the parts to build my own hot and cold side but ran out of time and now no place to do it as full time RVing so keeping my eye on the progress of these parts if they fit the DHM big IC:)

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
You know that might make noise. :)

Dave

Will this work with the J-line intercooler mounting bracket you offer as well or will it require modification to use these?

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
So can I drive over and pick it up?

Dave

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #37
So can I drive over and pick it up?
Not yet Dave still have to do some fitment ... I changed the inlet radius a bit so it would be closer to the turbo ...

Dave
Second on pricing!!
If you guys are ready I'm going to start doing a pre order sale ... Sale includes couplers and bolt clamps

First 5 members who pay for pre order
Jline specific hotpipe $220 shipped
Stock location hotpipe $210 shipped

After the pre orders are filled prices are
Jline specific $260 shipped US
Stock location $240 shipped

Open now for pre orders ... Since I'm the sole operator of cmbuildz there is a 2 week turn around time... All payments can be sent to

Hx40pwrd4g63t@yahoo.com add 3% pp fees