Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Fiesta ST Part out! AP, Downpipe, Projector Headlights, FMIC, Intake, and charge piping kit!

Trader history for chalituna (1)

I'm parting my way with my Fiesta ST and all the parts need to go. All the parts roughly have about 15k miles and they're all in excellent shape. Items located near Oklahoma City and local pick ups are welcome. All item prices do not include shipping.

1. Cobb Accessport - $SOLD
comes with all the OTS maps pre-installed. Has been unmarried and ready to be installed to your Fiesta ST or Focus ST. Only comes with the OBD II cable and does not come with any other accessories.

2. Cobb Cold Air Intake - $150
In great condition. Comes with additional hardware required for 2016 and up Fiesta ST (not pictured)

3. Mountune Front Mount Intercooler - $SOLD
Fins are in great condition and the core and endtanks are free from damages other than regular wear and tear.

4. Mountune Sport Cat Downpipe - $SOLD
In excellent used condition. One of the mounting bracket bolt has been snapped off. Can be repaired by Mountune for free of charge as the hardware comes with a lifetime warranty.

5. Mountune Intercooler Chargepipe and Silicone Hose Kit - SOLD!
In excellent condition. Comes with hardware

6. TYC Euro Projector Headlights with DRL LED Strip Plus wiring harness and LED Low Beam - $SOLD
OEM aftermarket replacement headlights for the European Market. The headlights are in proper LHD pattern with LED low beam headlights already installed. Also included is the custom made Almost-Plug-N-Play harness to have LED DRL dim with low beam on. Lens are in good shape with some wear and tear.

Feel free to ask any questions or any additional request for images.

Last edited:

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Was it the earlier cobb intakes that had the carb compliance #?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I remember a discussion about the early ones having it and the new design does not. Maybe I'm crazy? Either way, I'm bringing ppl to your for sale thread lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Nsw_

Pm'd about head lights

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

oh that's a nice setup. if I wasn't in the market for a turbo I'd be on this, and I still will heavily consider it. How improved are the low and high beam outputs compared to stock?