Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Ram Air BIG MOUTH Intake Snorkel by Velossa Tech Engineering - R&D thread!

Chuckable

If you ever decide to do a Stage 2 set-up and need a car then PM me. I'm in Palm Beach County so may be able to make it to your shop. Thanks!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I already have all the parts for a full race brake duct cooling system EXCEPT.
I just need the inlet funnels.
I too would like to use the area next to the fog lights and keep the fogs.

Dave

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Those do look very nice but I already have that end.
You should have put those out sooner. :)

Dave

I don't have either end yet so I'll consider both.

I wonder if directing air to only one side of the rotor could cause problems?

Aiming toward the hat so air flows through the rotor vents would cool more evenly it it is an issue.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Those look great, good job guys.

Are you guys making something for the front of the car? I'm a little late here

Those look great, good job guys.

Are you guys making something for the front of the car? I'm a little late here
Well the brake cooling is sort of a threadjack lol... Those kits are for the Focus ST.

I just wanted to say, thanks to [MENTION=3570]mercdank[/MENTION], we just finished our last test fitment and it is time to release the product.

You guys are going to love this. It fits with the mishimoto oil cooler, he brought his and we placed it in the center and it cleared!!

I will be releasing tomorrow with intro price of $139.

Fully color customizable and designed specifically for this car. This is your go-to ram intake for your FiST.

If this doesnt give you a pudge, then I dont know what will.

koozy

3000 Post Club
Well the brake cooling is sort of a threadjack lol... Those kits are for the Focus ST.

I just wanted to say, thanks to [MENTION=3570]mercdank[/MENTION], we just finished our last test fitment and it is time to release the product.

You guys are going to love this. It fits with the mishimoto oil cooler, he brought his and we placed it in the center and it cleared!!

I will be releasing tomorrow with intro price of $139.

Fully color customizable and designed specifically for this car. This is your go-to ram intake for your FiST.

If this doesnt give you a pudge, then I dont know what will.
Will you be providing a template to cut the OE plastic shield with so that we can get the fit nice a snug to the snorkle when it goes through the shield?

Will you be providing a template to cut the OE plastic shield with so that we can get the fit nice a snug to the snorkle?
hi koozy, I have basic measurement laid out in the instructions, no paper style template.

The reason is, there is a large fastening boss that is embedded on the intake off to the side, and it has to slide through the hole. It would be hard to make the cut-out perfectly snug because of the boss.

The salesman in me wants to say yes.

But the designer in me says you need to take a close up photo of the bracket on the driver side thats above the intercooler, the depth is what I am looking for. From that picture, I can tell you.

Hope this helps.

- D

It will def clear the bar itself but like koozy said there is a bracket that holds the airbag sensor in that same general area.

VelossaTech - I can email the pictures if you PM your address so you can get a better look.

Just need to finish up a couple things over here before we ramp up production, although the web store is ready to go with orders. I will be updating it with more pictures and info in the coming hours/days. But you guys on the forum get first dibs because you been with me since day 1.

I'll be testing the fit with the DHM race intercooler as soon as I get my parts together from DHM and Velossa-Tech.

I've been stalking this thread waiting for it to be ready. Ordered one in black and orange this morning.[twothumb] Now if only we could get some intakes for the 2016 I'd be ecstatic *cough*cp-e and Cobb*cough*.