Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST SCT Tuner

From my knowledge SCT has released support for the fiesta, all you have to do is talk to a tuner. Torrie from unleased should be able to help you out.

Like I have mentioned, support is there but a public release may not have been done yet. My car was the test mule and conformed that the x3 & x4 worked with the fiesta. Just contact your local tuner of choice, if they don't have the latest version of the software SCT will get them up and running.

There ARE others!

Like I have mentioned, support is there but a public release may not have been done yet. My car was the test mule and conformed that the x3 & x4 worked with the fiesta. Just contact your local tuner of choice, if they don't have the latest version of the software SCT will get them up and running.
Sorry in advance if this topic has already reached zombie status..

I have a '14 Fiesta with an X4. I think you may have been the car that was available for them to test in shop to develop a 'custom' firmware for my tuner!

I was on the phone with their support yesterday to get my Livelink up and running again.. I was surprised to hear that I was the only Fiesta the tech had ever helped with, and he didn't know any SCT product supported it. Am I really only #2?

Yeah they asked me to come by so they could test the x4. Since my car was tuned using an x3, they figured out the issue and had to use a test firmware at the time to get the x4 to work.

Thanks for going in then, and on the day after I almost reached through the phone to strangle them! That was when, early October or late September? I am still on that same test firmware but it seems to be doing just fine.

Who is working on your tune? Torrie is the guy that (quite easily) talked me into getting the X4.

Yeah I think it was in September that I had to go back in for the issue with the x4. My car was tuned by Mike Rogers who works for SCT. He's since been moved to a different position there and I was never able to get a final tune. So in still running stock timing tables, everything else was tuned though.

I just emailed SCT about this on the 24th and was told it will be a few months before they have support for the fiesta.

I really want to run an iTSX like I am in my FoST with an Unleashed tune. Hoping they get this settled quick.

I just emailed SCT about this on the 24th and was told it will be a few months before they have support for the fiesta.

I really want to run an iTSX like I am in my FoST with an Unleashed tune. Hoping they get this settled quick.
My car is tuned by unleashed with an X4. Have you asked Torrie about it?

Yes I have. He mentioned the X4 at first. Then he asked for my strategy code and checked with SCT and said as of now it is unsupported. Confusing to say the least.

How do you like the tune BTW?

Yes I have. He mentioned the X4 at first. Then he asked for my strategy code and checked with SCT and said as of now it is unsupported. Confusing to say the least.

How do you like the tune BTW?
Mine wasn't supported either, I think he may be sick of all the issues I make for him! He is the go-between of me and SCTs engineers. Any time something changes its a whole episode of events.

I like the tune for the most part. Have hit several speed bumps in the process, but overall I'm happy. Right now we are trying to iron out overboost faults... I really wish I had easy access to a dyno so I could 'see' results and not just hope to feel them. I'm not crazy about the fact that I'm, evidently, the only one that is available to help iron out all the growing pains of tuning a Fiesta ST for SCT.. The progress can be slow and frustrating, but with over 200 exchanges with Torrie I think the service is top notch!

I'm right there with you, even being five minutes from there shop, communication with them has broken down. Mainly because the person that I was working with was reassigned to a different position.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I'm right there with you, even being five minutes from there shop, communication with them has broken down. Mainly because the person that I was working with was reassigned to a different position.
So other than Torrie, who else is tuning Fiestas with SCT?

I called FSWerkes, and they did not offer it for Fiestas.

The guy I bought my SCT from said Randy at Mountune tuned his Focus. Does he also do Fiestas?