Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta st water in trunk!?

Pulled out my tire and Jack and noticed a good bit of water around the felt donut in the bottom well. After pulling back the donut, whammmm huge pool of water! Is anyone else running into this issue? I searched on this forum and found surprisingly nothing! Is there a quick DIY fix for this problem?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

First you have to find out where the water is coming in from, might be from miss aligned seal was the car in a accident? Best way to find out is take everything out of the trunk get a flash light get inside the trunk close the hatch and have someone spray water from outside from a water hose around the hatch seals and roof area.

Do you use your rear wiper spray feature often? If you do and can't find a source of the leak via the instructions above maybe look into a broken washer fluid hose.

OP
D
Thread Starter #7
So after drenching the car in the rear, no water is coming through the seals. Maybe the high winds during the two storms contributed to forcing the water passed the seals....highly unlikely considering the method I used back and forth to essentially force water into all crevices. Next up to bat shall be checking the windshield washer line.

Although that part is confusing! Isn't the damn fluid blue? Fluid in the spare wheel area was clear.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk