Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta STs spotted in NC!

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Tonight while working I saw two fiesta STs parked beside each other at an apartment complex in Apex. One was white with a whoosh sticker and a Dizzy sticker and the other one was blue and had damage to the bottom of the front bumper cover.
@LiftedCulture was that you with the blue fist? I know you needed a bumper cover!
IMG_20220305_005204026~2.jpg
Here's a terrible quality picture. The stupid purple streetlights mess with my phone's camera

Dang, two next to each other? Not sure if I've ever seen that hahaa!

Saw a Fiesta ST for a second yesterday in downtown Raleigh but I'm getting lots of love from all the Focus ST drivers around here whenever the paths cross. :)

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
That's actually the second time I've seen two together. The other two I saw were also in Apex. One was silver with white terras and the other one was magnetic with a purple stripe and purple hexagon pattern on the back. I also drive a lot so I'm more likely than most to run across them. It's always exciting to see though.

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
@NATYPE what color is your fiesta? I wonder if I've ever seen your Fiesta

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #13
Saw a black fist in Apex and saw the blue fist from earlier again. @LiftedCulture I need to know, is that you? Lol

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Congratulations, where will you be?
The job is in Mebane. Not entirely sure where I'll look to live. Top choice would be the north end of Chapel Hill but anything near I-40 between there and Burlington is on the table. Second choice would be finding 5-10 acres somewhere off 54 between CH and the south side of Mebane.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
The job is in Mebane. Not entirely sure where I'll look to live. Top choice would be the north end of Chapel Hill but anything near I-40 between there and Burlington is on the table. Second choice would be finding 5-10 acres somewhere off 54 between CH and the south side of Mebane.
I'm in Chapel Hill, and I've lived around here forever. If you have any questions about the area and would find it helpful to talk, send me your phone number in a private message and I'll give you a call.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
I'm in Chapel Hill, and I've lived around here forever. If you have any questions about the area and would find it helpful to talk, send me your phone number in a private message and I'll give you a call.
Thanks, will do! My sister actually lives in Chapel Hill as well and works for UNC. Spent many of my weekends while attending NC State over visiting UNC.. You can guess why, I'm sure!

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Thanks, will do! My sister actually lives in Chapel Hill as well and works for UNC. Spent many of my weekends while attending NC State over visiting UNC.. You can guess why, I'm sure!
I certainly can guess why. So you've obviously got a connection here, but if you want another input, the offer stands, I'd be happy to talk to you. If not, hopefully we will run into each other at some point, I rarely see Fiesta STs around here as I mentioned.