Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Filled car up with diesel...now car runs like crap

Bluedrank

I run JP-8 in mine, if it works for jets its gotta make me faster, right? heh
That sounds fast. I'm currently in the planning phase of my setup. Instead of meth injection, I'm reversing it. The gas tank will be filled with water-methanol and then I'll inject gas into it using one of those kits. Just imagine the power I'll put down with an entire gas tank filled with meth

That sounds fast. I'm currently in the planning phase of my setup. Instead of meth injection, I'm reversing it. The gas tank will be filled with water-methanol and then I'll inject gas into it using one of those kits. Just imagine the power I'll put down with an entire gas tank filled with meth
Great line! Totally made me laugh!
Cheers!

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Love the Destiny reference...what's your name on that? I'll look you up...I need to finish King's Fall...lol
I don't play anymore but the references will be forever in the dark corners of my mind. I played religiously since the alpha up until a few months ago. Had a huge falling out with my clan and never finished KF. So, I became a solo PvPer... Anyway, I was legit addicted so I quit cold turkey. All the stringing along, high effort for low reward brought me to the light. I don't think I can go back.

I play The Division now, and I'm taking my time with it. I'm on PS4, though. universeauxl3

Izzy

I don't play anymore but the references will be forever in the dark corners of my mind. I played religiously since the alpha up until a few months ago. Had a huge falling out with my clan and never finished KF. So, I became a solo PvPer... Anyway, I was legit addicted so I quit cold turkey. All the stringing along, high effort for low reward brought me to the light. I don't think I can go back.

I play The Division now, and I'm taking my time with it. I'm on PS4, though. universeauxle
I hear ya'...I'm addicted as well. Last Saturday I was playing and the sun was coming up. In the background you could hear one of the players GF threatening him with no BJ if he didn't get off...lol

I've only been playing since January 4th so I still have the itch bug, but yeah my name is Izzy & I'm a Destinyholic..lol

It's getting a big patch on 4/12 you might want to check it out. Maybe you've learned to control it and not it control you ;)