Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Focus Recaro in blue ready to install

Trader history for StayPuft (0)

$475obo

Pair of front Focus Recaro seats. Fiesta mounts and airbags swapped over. Pump up/down on drivers works as stock and recline works as stock on both. Ready to plug and play in your Fiesta. Keep your stock seats and sell these when you move on. I think I heard the 16+ had a different plug under the seat but idk. Plug pic added for reference. I ran these in a 2015 and they were great. A little wider than the Fiesta version. Much better thigh support than base seats. A few blemishes on drivers seat as shown, no holes or tears. Great for a daily or autox. Video showing no dash light https://youtube.com/shorts/si46GMBht6Y?feature=share.

No Shipping. Pickup in Glen Ellyn, IL 60137 ~25mi west of Chicago right off I355/I80. I WFH so stop by we can install them and talk Fiestas. Also have a set of Bilstein coilovers and Rola roof rack for sale will make a package deal. Text for fastest response 217-622-6063. Thanks, Will

IMG_0578.jpg IMG_0580.jpg IMG_0581.jpg IMG_0582.jpg IMG_0584.jpg IMG_1912.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
StayPuft
Thread Starter #3
Thanks bud. It's a bit of a process removing cushions, drilling rivets, swapping bases (same frame different sliders), swapping air bags (same bag diff plug) and requires a sacrificial pair of Fiesta seats. Result is nice though.