Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Focus RS will be awd

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Im liking that 28.5k price tag, that makes it very manageable for all of us.

Doubt it actually sells at that if it is AWD. Thats within sniffing distance of the current FOST which has smaller engine, less power, smaller brakes, not AWD, etc etc.
You are reading that incorrectly.

"The sources estimate a price tag that's a bit more expensive than the top Focus ST3, which starts around $28,500, plus $825 destination."

They are saying the current Focus costs that.

razorlab

1000 Post Club
lol, where are you seeing a diff? All i see is a muffler and lots of darkness.

TheStig

The 4B11T is actually a pretty impressive engine. It's square and likes to rev so once you upgrade the turbo it reaaaaallly comes alive. It's one of the best breathing 4cyl's out there. The 4G63T is a pretty stout engine but also has 20 years of R&D behind it.

I've tuned a built 4B11T to 750hp and spinning to 9200rpm. Very impressive 4cyl engine.

When I did this as a profession and worked at a shop tuning Mitsubishis, the shop specialized in Subarus, I would never touch a EJ20 or EJ25, they are very fragile compared and have a set of their own issues.
It wasnt the engine i disliked of the car, the 4B11T has proven itself it Time Attack, Drag racing, virtually every facet. It was the car built around it. It seemed like for the great powertrain i received i had to pay a penalty inside. If i touched anything aside from the seat, pedals, wheel and shifter it felt cheap. Then again there has been several issues they have had, mostly small, but still there. I could have looked past 90% of that had it not been for their insane resale value, only being down to about 30k after 2 years and 30k miles on them.

razorlab

1000 Post Club
It wasnt the engine i disliked of the car, the 4B11T has proven itself it Time Attack, Drag racing, virtually every facet. It was the car built around it. It seemed like for the great powertrain i received i had to pay a penalty inside. If i touched anything aside from the seat, pedals, wheel and shifter it felt cheap. Then again there has been several issues they have had, mostly small, but still there. I could have looked past 90% of that had it not been for their insane resale value, only being down to about 30k after 2 years and 30k miles on them.
Well it's an Evo. ;)

I was told that the release was for the detroit auto show. The "ST" on the dyno at work looked just liked the pictures and was told the same that it wont look like that. I cant wait to see what the final look will be.

Agree
I think you made two accounts. Your posts seems the same in the way you use horrible grammar

DHM1

1000 Post Club
I think you made two accounts. Your posts seems the same in the way you use horrible grammar
Two accounts no... I just have horrible grammer always have. I took 9th grade English the same year I was taking my pre calc classes. If you want to know my name and my credentials please feel free to ask me in the appropriate thread like my intro thread. Keep this to the RS and not trying to bash someone you don't even know.

Thank you

Russ C.

Two accounts no... I just have horrible grammer always have. I took 9th grade English the same year I was taking my pre calc classes. If you want to know my name and my credentials please feel free to ask me in the appropriate thread like my intro thread. Keep this to the RS and not trying to bash someone you don't even know.

Thank you

Russ C.
Never did I bash you just thought you had two accounts because you claim to know secret information, just like the other guy. But really i do think you need to get out more