Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford Ecoboost Challenge 2015 Schedule

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Its back again for 2015.
http://www.ecoboostdrive.com/register.html

03/07/15 Miami - Sun Life Stadium
03/14/15 Los Angeles - Santa Anita Race Park
03/21/15 Dallas - AT&T Stadium
03/28/15 Washington D.C. - FedEx Field
04/18/15 Houston - NRG Park
04/25/15 Louisville - Papa John's Cardinal Stadium
05/02/15 Phoenix - WestWorld
05/02/15 Charlotte - zMax Dragway of Charlotte Motor Speedway
05/09/15 Seattle - Emerald Downs
05/09/15 Chicago - Arlington Park
05/30/15 Cincinnati - Forest Fair Village Mall
05/30/15 Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh International Race Complex
06/06/15 Orlando - Orange County Convention Center
06/06/15 Philadelphia - Wells Fargo Center
06/13/15 San Francisco - Oakland Alameda Coliseum
06/13/15 Rochester (NY) - Monroe Community College
06/20/15 Minneapolis - Mall of America

Etyrnus

What exactaly is this ? I'm close to the Philadelphia one
Ford brings some of their Ecoboost series vehicles around for people to test drive in a closed track environment. Minor obstacle course, fun stuff. They had the Fusion, F150, Escape, and the hybrid Cmax last year. After you complete either the hybrid or the regular Ecoboost group, you get to go to the performance vehicle, which is the FiST.

Signed up to Houston in April! Glad it's April. Last year it was in June. Very hot, even at 10:00 am!

I was the only one who actually drove away in a FiST. Did talk to a guy who showed up in a FoST though. He told me he went to the Octane Academy and had a blast driving the FiST. Said it was a lot more fun than the FoST.

Hope to see some others this year. It would be great place to put together an informal meet. Huge (mostly empty) parking lot.

Just signed up for the philadelphia event also signed up my fianc? I think she will have fun as well

Anyone know if this is a multi day event ? There is multiple dates for each location but it only lets you register for the one day....?

its a one day thing usually. I may or may not go to the LA one this year, well see if i wake up on time

Signed up for D.C.

Wonder if they hand out those cash rebates at these events...

Those of you considering a trip to the LA event, I humbly request you let us know if they hand out any kinds of incentives.

My ordered car arrives right around or just after the date of our local Ecoboost Challenge, I'm interested to know if I should make sure to attend the event before picking up my car.

Thanks in advance, you'll have my utmost gratitude for your field report. [thumb]

[MENTION=1689]Connor[/MENTION] [MENTION=1650]Pete[/MENTION] [MENTION=600]bobjob[/MENTION] [MENTION=731]chalituna[/MENTION]

Those of you considering a trip to the LA event, I humbly request you let us know if they hand out any kinds of incentives.

My ordered car arrives right around or just after the date of our local Ecoboost Challenge, I'm interested to know if I should make sure to attend the event before picking up my car.

Thanks in advance, you'll have my utmost gratitude for your field report. [thumb]

[MENTION=1689]Connor[/MENTION] [MENTION=1650]Pete[/MENTION] [MENTION=600]bobjob[/MENTION] [MENTION=731]chalituna[/MENTION]
I am pretty certain that there will be a bonus cash like $500 toward the next ford. You'll register on their comp at the event, then your name will be in the system for the rebate when you purchase the car

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I don't mind going to meet people but I don't care to do the Ecoboost challenge again.
Anyway I already have one.

Dave

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
For any that wish to just meet up at the Los Angeles event, PM to swap numbers.

Dave