Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

forgot to do my data logs

so i got the dizzy stage 1 tune and ran it 100 miles then switched to the pop tune without doing my data logs first it completely slipped my mind now i have to switch back and drive another 100 miles then do my data logs is this bad?

I ran a Dizzy stage 2 and a Dizzy E30 for over a year and never did a single data log. These are "off the shelf tunes" just like the Cobb tunes that came on your accesport (only better in my opinion). No Datalogs are needed but Dizzy will give you one free just to see how it's running on your car. If you are purchasing a custom tune, then the datalogs are not an option....they MUST be done.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
so i got the dizzy stage 1 tune and ran it 100 miles then switched to the pop tune without doing my data logs first it completely slipped my mind now i have to switch back and drive another 100 miles then do my data logs is this bad?
Datalogs are done so the tuner can tweak and revise the tune specifically for your car and it’s installed parts and if you are sea level or higher i.e. atmospheric and elevation condition as well fuel, timing etc…
.Off the shelf tunes do not necessarily need datalogs but it’s a good thing to do see where stuff is at for both you and your tuner. With a datalog you can then dump the info into Vdyno on your computer and get an approximation of how much HP and TQ you are putting down to the wheels..