Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Forscan stock setting

Hey everyone, can someone help me out? I enabled DRL's through Forscan (set to 03) but I was a bonehead and did not save my stock setting. I can't remember what the heck it was....Anyone know what the stock setting for DRL's would be on a 17'?? Probably the same for all......

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
I have SYNC 2 but I think I remember it being the 2 or 3 choice on the list. If you post the choices it may jog my memory since I just turned mine on last week on my 2014.

OP
Geebs
Thread Starter #3
I have SYNC 2 but I think I remember it being the 2 or 3 choice on the list. If you post the choices it may jog my memory since I just turned mine on last week on my 2014.
00 not config
01 always dipped except in pos p
02 standard dipped
03 always dipped lights except in pos p I CHOSE THIS ONE
04 dipped light in all positions w/out cluster
05 dedicated day running light in pos "0" and "pos"
I tried 00 but the DRL's are still working.....maybe it will take a few cycles? Doesn't make sense.
I like them on but I need to go to the dealer soon so I want to go back to stock if I can.
Thanks again

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
00 not config
01 always dipped except in pos p
02 standard dipped
03 always dipped lights except in pos p I CHOSE THIS ONE
04 dipped light in all positions w/out cluster
05 dedicated day running light in pos "0" and "pos"
I tried 00 but the DRL's are still working.....maybe it will take a few cycles? Doesn't make sense.
I like them on but I need to go to the dealer soon so I want to go back to stock if I can.
Thanks again
Try 2. Let me know. The wording is so confusing. Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
2 or 4...damn. I'm thinking 4 now. I remember it being in the middle of the settings and then I changed it to enable DRL.

OP
Geebs
Thread Starter #6
2 or 4...damn. I'm thinking 4 now. I remember it being in the middle of the settings and then I changed it to enable DRL.

no biggee, I will seriously just try them all when I get a chance!!