Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Misfire monitor profile correction - Forscan

Hey guys and gals,
I made a short video on how to perform this task. It is straight forward but wanted to show how it's done for anyone in the future. I swapped flywheel & clutch to the twin friction RTS. So it calls for you to relearn the misfire profile.
Thanks for watching!

Fiesta ST using Forscan to perform misfire monitor profile correction. - YouTube

Last edited:

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Hey guys and gals,
I made a short video on how to perform this task. It is straight forward but wanted to show how it's done for anyone in the future. I swapped flywheel & clutch to the twin friction RTS. So it calls for you to relearn the misfire profile.
Thanks for watching!

Fiesta ST using Forscan to perform misfire monitor profile correction. - YouTube
How did you know to do this when swapping the clutch/flywheel? What happens if you don't do this? Also what "switch" are you referring to in the beginning? Thanks!

OP
jessemon1106
Thread Starter #3
How did you know to do this when swapping the clutch/flywheel? What happens if you don't do this? Also what "switch" are you referring to in the beginning? Thanks!
In the ford manual I used it stated to do it after clutch replacement. A lot of people don't do it and never have any issues. But I had forscan and hadn't seen any fiesta related video on it. Normally if you do have issues, its misfires and or misfires on startup. The switch is on the OBD2 usb connector you use for forscan.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
In the ford manual I used it stated to do it after clutch replacement. A lot of people don't do it and never have any issues. But I had forscan and hadn't seen any fiesta related video on it. Normally if you do have issues, its misfires and or misfires on startup. The switch is on the OBD2 usb connector you use for forscan.
What version of ForScan do you have any what year is your car? I don't have this listing under the Service Procedures menu