Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FS: 11-18 Fiesta Wiper delete 3D Printed Plugs

Trader history for HBST51 (0)

Right on! I was just wondering functional vs styling on this :p thanks for taking the time to reply :)
Just picked up a kit cause I hardly ever use the wiper plus want to cut a bit of weight as well. Next will the the mele battery box to just weight off the front too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just don't get this mod. Sure the wiper is a bit ugly, but damn man its too functional for me to be deleting mine, I DD my car and all sorts of crap ends up on my rear window because of the wing design funneling it down onto the glass.

KIDD

I installed mine because I never use it and it annoyed me when my front wipers were on and I put my car in reverse the back wiper would go on and for some weight reduction since I don't use it.

TDavis

1000 Post Club
I just don't get this mod. Sure the wiper is a bit ugly, but damn man its too functional for me to be deleting mine, I DD my car and all sorts of crap ends up on my rear window because of the wing design funneling it down onto the glass.
I have 2 cars, I don't drive my FiST in the rain or snow, so it is literally pointless for me to have it on. Plus the times I've gotten caught in a spontaneous downpour/rain on roadtrips with it I don't use it anyway tbh.

Also, in the end, this mod is reversible.

OP
HBST51
Thread Starter #48
***PLEASE READ*** FOR FUTURE BUYERS....Please read the HOW-TO and look at the pictures before deciding to purchase a plug.....If anyone is unhappy with the way it looks after install (even though there are SEVERAL pictures for reference) I will happily refund your money of a whopping $15....I took a great deal of time/effort/testing before I put this on the forum. If you have questions please DM me before purchasing and I will answer all your questions and address any concerns you may have about the product.

OP
HBST51
Thread Starter #49
Bump....Plugs back up for sale. New price is $20, had to find a new manufacturer for the printing. Other guy went under and could not pay for his printer. Any questions please ask, the main thread says it all and there is also a “how to” on the main page.

OP
HBST51
Thread Starter #53
Thanks guys...I appreciate that...I know you guys were the first ones to purchase...There were a few out there that were skeptical, you guys bought one without hesitation....again I appreciate it!

Woods247

2000 Post Club
I ordered one early January. Paid and never got it.. No answer to PMs either but he hasn’t been in the site since 1/24 AM. Maybe he’s busy..