Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: 2014 FiST Suspension, Intake and Mats

Trader history for stuntdoogie (0)

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Everything is in working order. No leaks or blown struts. Local buyers only (for now). Parts are located in New York, NY

1. BC coilovers 7k-10k miles. Spring rates 6k front 4k rear. Two winters with them. A little surface rust on the springs. Collar rings spin, no seizures.
SOLD!!!

Eibach lowering springs & Koni STR.T (Orange) struts.
About 3k miles on them. SOLD!!!

AEM intake. Bought this off a forum member. Had to cut the lip of the heatshield so I can fit my boomba catch can. Its a dry filter that never need replacing just cleaned with their AEM filter cleaner every 5k miles which is about due for one. $100

OEM ST rubber all weather mats. $80

OEM Regular cloth mats only used the first few days of car purchase.
SOLD!!!!

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
2014 FiST Suspension, Intake and Mats

$450 for the coils? What a deal. What's the minimum drop on BCs? In other words, how close to stock can I set them up. I don't want anymore than a .5" drop. My girlfriend happens to be in NY for the time being. Maybe [MENTION=9]rodmoe[/MENTION] can chime in.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
$450 for the coils? What a deal. What's the minimum drop on BCs? In other words, how close to stock can I set them up. I don't want anymore than a .5" drop. My girlfriend happens to be in NY for the time being. Maybe [MENTION=9]rodmoe[/MENTION] can chime in.
Im on 205/50/16 tires which are 24.1" diameter unmounted, compared to the stock 205/40/17 23.4" tire diameter and still had one to two finger gap. From ground to fender well it measured about 24".
This is what it looks like on the coils
uploadfromtaptalk1455611610360.jpg

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
With My BC I can go from Rally look to slammed within reason like a 2 inch (ish) gap to no room to get a finger in between the fender and tire though that might lead to so rub on hard cornering ..

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Im on 205/50/16 tires which are 24.1" diameter unmounted, compared to the stock 205/40/17 23.4" tire diameter and still had one to two finger gap. From ground to fender well it measured about 24".
This is what it looks like on the coils
View attachment 8783
I love that look. I want to find the right height to be able to swap to 24.3" diameter and 23" or so with 225/45/15s without having to make big adjustments... However, something BIG just came up. It's a good thing. If this plays out well, you'll know what it is when you see it. [raceflag] So, I'm releasing my interest, for now.

FistSt215

300 for the spring setup a good deal . Would be all over that but I'm in the same boat . Having a baby in August and fist cargo space is a joke .

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19
Eibach Koni combo sold today to hquaker...Thank You!