Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: 2016 Fiesta ST Magnetic w/ Black Wheels lightly modded 20.5k miles

Trader history for tbaker7 (0)

tbaker7

Up for sale is my 2016 Ford Fiesta ST. I have owned the car right at a year now and I am the second owner. The car currently has 20500 miles on it and is in near perfect condition. Mileage will not increase as the car is sitting in my garage until sold. The car has always had its regular maintenance and always garage kept. The oil was changed 500 miles ago as well. The only issues are two small dings, one on the rear left door and one on the rear right door. They are so small that I couldn't get them to show up in a picture. The paint is not scratched and could be removed with minimal PDR.

The car is also lightly modded, see below for a list of the modifications. The car has only had mods on it for the past 2k miles and I have all the OEM parts and they will be included in the sale. If you would like to purchase the car in stock form I can remove aftermarket parts if need be.

-Green filter drop-in air filter
-CNT Racing catless downpipe
-MBRP hotside chargepiping
-Boomba BOV adapter
-Resonator delete
-Rally Armor mudflaps
-ECU tuning done by Preaux Tuning

Price is 14,500 OBO. If you have any questions shoot me a message and I would be glad to answer. Car is located in Baton Rouge, LA. See link below for pictures.

https://imgur.com/a/CS7ck

Last edited: