Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Cubbyhole Extender, AccessPort A-Pillar Mount, Parking Brake Black Hole Cover, Daytime Running Lights Mod, and more

Trader history for SirThomas88 (5)

Ordered the cubby hole extender [emoji1320]

Interested in the pedal spacer once you make one that can adjust to the side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #224
Do you advertise on the regular Fiesta forum? This stuff will fit base Fiestas, too. https://www.fordfiesta.org/
You know, I haven't, thanks for pointing that out! I just signed up.

Ordered the cubby hole extender [emoji1320]
Interested in the pedal spacer once you make one that can adjust to the side.
Thanks! Pedal spacer w/ relocation is a little tricky which is why I haven't completed that yet. Still on my to-do list.

Thanks for expressing interest in it, every time I get that feedback it helps me choose what to work on next.

Thanks! Pedal spacer w/ relocation is a little tricky which is why I haven't completed that yet. Still on my to-do list.

Thanks for expressing interest in it, every time I get that feedback it helps me choose what to work on next.
What else is in the works?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I go on the regular Fiesta forum pretty regularly. Those people are dying for stuff to do to their cars. It's impossible to make them faster. It's just handling and aesthetics. Your cubbyhole extender would sell to anybody with enough cash to make the cubby useable.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #228
How about the Dark Blue pics, please?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Hey there! Here's a few pictures I have on my site at the moment that offer the best examples of the Dark Blue. I'll see about adding more examples of it and other colors to the website, thanks for your question.

https://razzter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/CC-Lid-Colors.jpg
https://razzter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Keyfob-Holder-Colors.jpeg

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #229
What else is in the works?
I'm working on an A-pillar gauge pod, rear diffuser fins, two pedal spacers, and some ST-emblem decorations for inside the home, and there's a few other things on my list as well that I'm not ready to announce yet.

Unfortunately I'm just 1 person and this is my side hustle/hobby so it can take me awhile to get a new product out. but I do quite enjoy all of it though so I'm not complaining!

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
I'm working on an A-pillar gauge pod, rear diffuser fins, two pedal spacers, and some ST-emblem decorations for inside the home, and there's a few other things on my list as well that I'm not ready to announce yet.

Unfortunately I'm just 1 person and this is my side hustle/hobby so it can take me awhile to get a new product out. but I do quite enjoy all of it though so I'm not complaining!
I'd love to buy an a-pillar pod and pedal spacer, I'd be happy to post thorough reviews. Thanks!

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I can't say enough good things about the A pillar mount. I would guess that it's in a great position for probably 90% of the FiSTers here. If it isn't, you can put the swivel on it to dial it in.
You can remove the arm without removing the piece that holds it to the pillar, so it's not fiddly to deal with.
It's also cooler-looking than the Cobb piece, at under half the price.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #232
I can't say enough good things about the A pillar mount. I would guess that it's in a great position for probably 90% of the FiSTers here. If it isn't, you can put the swivel on it to dial it in.
You can remove the arm without removing the piece that holds it to the pillar, so it's not fiddly to deal with.
It's also cooler-looking than the Cobb piece, at under half the price.
Thanks man! Makes my day to hear that. Takes me awhile to finish each of these designs so I'm glad its worth it.

oooo just in time when im diving into little tiny accessories. definitely interested in pedal spacers and emblem things you come out with

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Just installed the "black hole" cover. Works as advertised.
I'm not likely to ever drop anything in there. In fact, I rarely set the brake, anyway. It's pretty flat around here. I just leave it in 1st.
Still, I could drop something in there. If you frequently carry passengers (especially kids), it could save you a lot of grief. Somebody drops a French fry down there, you'll be smelling it until you take it apart. Some guy in the UK dropped a key down there and had an interesting day because of that.
Like his AP holder, it's the best-engineered piece on the market. Other people sell a black hole filler, but you have to glue it in. This just locks in place, no muss no fuss. Looks factory. Got a key fob with it, too. Neat!

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #236
Just installed the "black hole" cover. Works as advertised.
I'm not likely to ever drop anything in there. In fact, I rarely set the brake, anyway. It's pretty flat around here. I just leave it in 1st.
Still, I could drop something in there. If you frequently carry passengers (especially kids), it could save you a lot of grief. Somebody drops a French fry down there, you'll be smelling it until you take it apart. Some guy in the UK dropped a key down there and had an interesting day because of that.
Like his AP holder, it's the best-engineered piece on the market. Other people sell a black hole filler, but you have to glue it in. This just locks in place, no muss no fuss. Looks factory. Got a key fob with it, too. Neat!
Thank you! I really appreciate your feedback.

I do spend a lot of time on these designs to make them to my own standards (thats part of the fun after all) and hearing this feedback is great encouragement to work on more products! cheers.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #239
Cubbyhole extender is the perfect place for my mask! [emoji106][emoji41]
Nice! Doesn't look like that mask would fit nearly so well without the extender to hold it in place.

Just bought the Black hole cover the A pillar mount and the keyfob holder. All so I could get 10% off:LOL: Seriously though the A pillar mount and Black hole cover were the two main things. . I added in the key fob holder because why not.
You made the right call getting the keyfob hook, it is perhaps my personal favorite on my store. I mounted it right inside the door to my bedroom and I hang my keys there every day when I'm emptying out my pockets. Definitely the most under-rated and under-sold item on my store.

Thanks dude!