Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Cubbyhole Extender, AccessPort A-Pillar Mount, Parking Brake Black Hole Cover, Daytime Running Lights Mod, and more

Trader history for SirThomas88 (5)

Just bought a second cubby hole extender, armrest cup, and a lid. Free key chain to boot. All are orange. Looking forward to getting these. I have a grey cubby extender if anyone is interested! Replacing it with the orange!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #264
I'm still making progress on the pedal cover and pedal spacer and I'm planning to get it to sale in mid November! After that, the next product I'll be releasing is my diffuser fins pack.

The Shifter Bezel is currently out of stock as I work on upgrading it to a stronger material to resolve an issue with it warping when exposed to high amounts of heat due to being such a thin object. I'll be offering upgraded replacements for anyone who has previously purchased the shifter bezel and had it warp on them in the summer heat.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #267
Daytime Running Lights Mod - Sensor Cap

Running headlights during the day greatly improves visibility of your car by other motorists, improving your safety on the road. Unfortunately, the Fiesta ST does not feature daytime running lights. The Auto Headlight Sensor Cap snaps over top of the auto headlight sensor, making the car always sense that it is night time. By doing this, you can leave your headlights on auto-mode, and they will be automatically turn on whenever your car is on, day and night. This eliminates the need to both remember to manually turn on your headlights during the day and manually turn them off again when you park your car.

View attachment 42592

Daytime Running Lights Mod - Sensor Cap

Running headlights during the day greatly improves visibility of your car by other motorists, improving your safety on the road. Unfortunately, the Fiesta ST does not feature daytime running lights. The Auto Headlight Sensor Cap snaps over top of the auto headlight sensor, making the car always sense that it is night time. By doing this, you can leave your headlights on auto-mode, and they will be automatically turn on whenever your car is on, day and night. This eliminates the need to both remember to manually turn on your headlights during the day and manually turn them off again when you park your car.

View attachment 42592
Sorry, missed the post about the cap. I was hoping it was something that shows how to get the led strip on euro style headlights to run without turning the switch on.

Just placed an order for a few things!! Order #5571
Can’t wait for more stuff to be made because you had some really great ideas with these products! I will be getting the accessport mount whenever I get one.. so hopefully soon lol😁

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Just placed an order for a few things!! Order #5571
Can’t wait for more stuff to be made because you had some really great ideas with these products! I will be getting the accessport mount whenever I get one.. so hopefully soon lol😁
I got that mount and I love it.
IMG_0298.jpg

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #276
I have FINALLY completed and just released my Accelerator Pedal Spacer and Pedal Cover and am releasing it for sale on my store, along with an extended Cyber Monday sale through the week.

From reading other peoples' comments online and on the forums, it seems that some feel that the Garageline 30mm spacer is a bit too tall, and other pedal spacers like the NoPistons that raise only 3/8" (9.5") are too short.

This pedal cover and spacer combo each raise the accelerator pedal by 10mm (3/8″) and provide the flexibility to raise your accelerator pedal by either 10mm or 20mm to greatly improve pedal placement for heel-toe shifting. Try them together and separate to find the ideal placement for you.

Use them together to raise your pedal height by a total of 20mm (3/4″).

The pedal cover also extends the pedal laterally 20mm closer to the brake pedal for even easier heel-toe shifting.

The pedal cover slips over the OEM pedal and is secured into place by two M3 screws. It takes literally 60 seconds to install and doesn't require any permanent modifications.
  • Choose your preferred pedal height – 10mm or 20mm
  • Widens pedal 20mm (3/4″) closer to the brake pedal
  • Easy installation and removal - pedal cover installs in less than 2 minutes, pedal spacer in less than 5 minutes.
  • No permanent modifications
  • Includes all hardware and hex wrench for Pedal Cover screws
Go to my store to check out the Accelerator Pedal and Spacer

I'm also offering 10% off all orders and 15% orders of $65 or more until December 3rd!

1638149826519.png

1638149777331.png

1638149884748.png

1638150116232.png

1638149733178.png

Attachments

Last edited:

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
If it's anything like your other products, it fits and it works. I'll be looking to get one down the road.

xxiaze

Thanks haha. I've been working so hard to get this product out, when I doubled from 3/8" to 6/8" I totally forgot to convert it! Fixed it on my product page and here.
Totally understandable good sir! Just lending a helping hand. I figured as much. Congrats again on another solid and inventive product. Keep up the hard work! Can’t wait to get myself the AP holder and these pedal extensions. A+