Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Motegi Racing MR125 16x7 wheels W/ TMPS sensors and GForce Sport Comp2 tires

Trader history for Coolnezzz (0)

For sale are my Motegi Racing MR125 wheels in size 16x7. On my car for about 10k miles, only a single scratch/road rash on one wheel, otherwise they are fairly flawless. Come with what's remaining of some 205/45/16 BFGoodrich Gforce Sport Comp-2s. Likely about 10% remain on a pair and maybe 30% on the other pair.

INCLUDES 4 TMPS SENSORS!

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY, I am in Ventura CA. I will be willing to meet you half way if you're coming from the LA area or Santa Barbara/SLO area.

Price: Asking $400

Contact info: email coolnezzz@gmail.com or send me a private message on this forum.

Pictures:

On the car:

Close up of the scratch/curb rash:

For reference: https://www.amazon.com/Motegi-Racing-MR125-5x100mm-offset/dp/B005INF6CQ

where did you find these in 4x108? that amazon link is 5x100

OP
Coolnezzz
Thread Starter #4
Link was just for reference. I bought them and had them installed at Big Brand Tires.

OP
Coolnezzz
Thread Starter #8
Bump for even lower price - $400! Local pickup only! Can meet you half way inland from Ventura, about as far as Woodland Hills. I'm not paying to have the tires taken off so they come with the wheels! I need money to buy toys for my new GTI (I went to the darker, more German side of hot-hatches)! PM or email coolnezzz@gmail.com

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
They stopped making those... I was looking for a pair - busted both by jumping the curb - a few weeks ago. Ended up buying Focals, which kinda look the same, but not quite (6 spokes vs. 7). Koenig makes one that is similar, but they were on backorder.