Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Sync 3 APIM module + Screen

Trader history for chalituna (1)

Up for sale is my Sync 3 Non-Navigation APIM with the screen. The unit is in perfect order and it's ready to be dropped in to your Sync 2 Fiesta ST. I was able to get a spare one from the local dismantler and tested its functionality on my Fiesta to make sure it's in working order.

This is a great upgrade from Sync 2 since it has Apple Carplay and Android Auto enabled. I have programmed this APIM with a Fiesta ST VIN with ST splash animation so you won't have any functionality problem (i.e. Sport mode, Hill start assist on/off).

You would need to purchase three more items to complete the upgrade on your Fiesta :
1. USB module (HC3Z-19A387-B)
2. Wire harness for USB module for plug and play
3. GPS antenna

Item located in Los Angeles area. Local pickup always gets the first dib!

SOLD!

Last edited:
Hey, I'm Montrose (North Glendale and near Los Angeles). Interested in this unit. I added a backup camera to my 2014, so I'm guessing that this unit would need to be programmed to accept the backup camera functionally.

OP
chalituna
Thread Starter #3
Hey, I'm Montrose (North Glendale and near Los Angeles). Interested in this unit. I added a backup camera to my 2014, so I'm guessing that this unit would need to be programmed to accept the backup camera functionally.
I can probably add the backup camera function with my Forscan. I just have look up the affected code

Cool Deal, that would be awesome if you can do that. Also what version of Sync 3.0 is it? Also curious to know if the harness for the Sync 2 APIM is straight plug into the Sync 3 APIM?
I can probably add the backup camera function with my Forscan. I just have look up the affected code

OP
chalituna
Thread Starter #5
Cool Deal, that would be awesome if you can do that. Also what version of Sync 3.0 is it? Also curious to know if the harness for the Sync 2 APIM is straight plug into the Sync 3 APIM?
I believe it's at least 2.2 since Android Auto is enabled. I haven't checked but I can find out for you later today.

The harness going into APIM is all plug n play. But you will need to purchase the USB media hub harness if you want to use Android Auto. Also you will need a GPS sensor for 911 assist. I can help you source all the stuff if you need help finding them... the most expensive piece would be the USB hub which is around $35-45 dollars

I believe it's at least 2.2 since Android Auto is enabled. I haven't checked but I can find out for you later today.

The harness going into APIM is all plug n play. But you will need to purchase the USB media hub harness if you want to use Android Auto. Also you will need a GPS sensor for 911 assist. I can help you source all the stuff if you need help finding them... the most expensive piece would be the USB hub which is around $35-45 dollars
[thumb] So I've already sourced the USB Hub, GPS Sensor, and still deciding on going with the Retrofit USB Hub Wiring Adaptor or Ford Pigtail Wire Harness [crazyeye]

OP
chalituna
Thread Starter #7

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
OP
chalituna
Thread Starter #9
Which one? Seems there are 4 choices and I don't have my new Hub with me since I'm in the middle of a relocation and the new part is in a box somewhere between Hawaii and Florida.
If you had sync 2, it should be #2 from the drop down menu.

That’s a great price by the way. Paid $500 for mine and that didn’t include the jumper for the usb hub, the hub

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk