Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: TD PR 1.2 wheels 4x108 15x7 with NT01s ($400 plus shipping)

Trader history for meFiSTo (1)

meFiSTo

Sold! Thank you everyone for showing interest.

Description: Team Dynamics PR 1.2 15x7 42 mm offset 4x108 Matte Black wheels with Nitto NT01 205/50-15 tires (track rubber); equivalent of 3+ full track days

Price: $400 for the set of wheels (with FREE tires, plus shipping for out of area; not cheap); local sale preferred if possible.

Note that the tires are coming along for the ride. The price reflects the wheels only. Tires are "free."

Dimensions (per wheel):
  • Weight--34 lbs.
  • Width--8.5 inches
  • Diameter--22 inches

Notes: These wheels have practically no wear. There are a couple of paint dings in the lug nut depressions due to on-off at the track etc. The tires are somewhat worn, but have plenty of tread for at least a few complete, all-out track days. I would probably have the tires flipped so that the inner sidewalls are placed to the outside of the rim. With only a couple of degrees of negative camber, more wear happens to the outside edge of the tire. Leaving them on like they are would lead to premature cording.

Location: Redmond, WA. For clarification: I'm giving preference to local buyers from a purely logistical and shipping cost perspective. Until someone actually pays for shipping etc. ahead of time, I'll always opt to pop a local buyer with the cash to the front of the line.

Pics:

Last edited:
OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #4
Willing to sell the wheels without tires, I'm local.
Well, I’m giving the NT01s to the buyer. The price is for the wheels. Discount Tires will unmount them when you get your tires for it. They’re perfect wheels for winter wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #7
glws, id love to grab them but im about as far away in the us as you get and the shipping would kill me
Yeah, it would not be cheap.

Can you give me a shipping quote to T3R 1N6 Calgary, Canada?

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #17
Can you give me a shipping quote to T3R 1N6 Calgary, Canada?
Hi man! I have a sale pending. I have your inquiry and another remote inquiry. I'll update this thread with any status changes. Thanks!

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #19
If the sale falls through, any interest in trading for Asetta Garas with Star Specs?
Hah. Thanks but my goal here is to remove excess material from garage, otherwise I’d keep em.