Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: (TX) Set of Team Dynamics Spec 390 Pro Race 1.2 17X8+48 Graphite Satin 1 extra new wheel in box

Trader history for cmattptx (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FS: (Dallas, TX) Set of Team Dynamics Spec 390 Pro Race 1.2 17X8+48 Graphite Satin 1 extra new wheel in box

Price drop to $800. These are the Spec 390 Pro Race 1.2's. So no Team Dynamics logo imprinted on the wheel lips. The set has Roughly 7k miles on them. Car is a weekend driver, garage kept everyday. Wheels have no damage. One wheel has some paint peeling so I ordered another wheel that is brand new in the box. TPMS installed and programmed at Discount Tire. Tires are Yokohama S Drives 215/40R17. Two of the tires don't have much tread left. I'll throw in the Muteki Burning Blue wheel lugs if the buyer wants them. Local pickup only. I would be willing to travel up to 100 miles to complete the transaction. PM if you have questions. FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_3594.JPG IMG_3595.JPG IMG_3597.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

It's a really good deal, 200 per wheel and free tpms and 2 good tires.

Man wish I had the money...driving down to TX next week, love these wheels, and need new wheels/tires.

Wanting to think they're around 18.5

If you go to Perfect Circle's forum on here they have a list of all their wheels with weights for each size.

Status
Not open for further replies.