Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Gas pedal spacer.

By any chance would any of you happen to have the file to 3D print a pedal spacer? Turns out I have access to a printer through school, for free ([biggrin]) and free sounds better than $60.

I may (not sure on limits) be able to print off more than one to share with the community, so any help would be appreciated.

+1 on No-pistons spacer Version 2. He got the thickness perfectly. And good luck trying to get something that's proprietary.

XuperXero

You're better off taking out the pedal assy and reverse engineering it. That's what I have to do because No-piston's pedal spacer will cost me 27+60 in shipping.

no-pistons

No-pistons aluminum spacer is only 27. Stronger than most 3D printed plastic.
+1 on No-pistons spacer Version 2. He got the thickness perfectly. And good luck trying to get something that's proprietary.
Thanks for the support guys! I really appreciate it.

You're better off taking out the pedal assy and reverse engineering it. That's what I have to do because No-piston's pedal spacer will cost me 27+60 in shipping.
Just FYI, I can send a spacer to you in China for only $33 USD shipped.

OP
P
Thread Starter #6
No-pistons aluminum spacer is only 27. Stronger than most 3D printed plastic.

Hmmm, seems I forgot about his. Love his dead pedal, not sure how I forgot about his pedal spacer, maybe I was just excited at the opportunity to use a 3D printer.

XuperXero

Just FYI, I can send a spacer to you in China for only $33 USD shipped.
I'll never receive it if you send by regular mail. Has to be premium couriers (DHL/UPS/TNT/etc) with brokerage ability for custom's clearance.

XuperXero

What's up with that? Customs or local carrier stealing people's shit?
Come and live in China and try to get stuff you used to get at home [rofl]

I also tried to help a customer import some products through this method. Never cleared Chinese customs and they seized it. Ended up paying out of my own pocket. The ones that do clear customs... it's 2-3x the original cost price.

edit: no pistons, your PM inbox is full. want to send you a PM

iso100

1000 Post Club
Or just spend $99 from garageline and get one that also allows variable lateral movement as well. I was the beta tester for this piece and love it.