Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Girlfriend is pro photographer and I asked for some car pics

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I will say very nice...frame some of that up and hang it up on your wall. Actually keep a picture on your nightstand to see what your gf says. Hahaha

OP
C
Thread Starter #3
This is after a nice long detailing I did on it. Glaze, jet seal, then waxed and it shines! First pic is def my fave

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Those turned out great.

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Photography wise they are slightly out of focus, but I'm an ex-photography major so I'm a stickler about that kind of stuff. [tongue]

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Cool Thanks for Sharing ;) Kudo's to the GF on the first effort I hope more to come in various lighting and settings ..

Looks great! Time to get some shots using overcast light. I love nice soft even lighting when shooting cars. :) or any "specular" subject.

OP
C
Thread Starter #12
Photography wise they are slightly out of focus, but I'm an ex-photography major so I'm a stickler about that kind of stuff. [tongue]

They are dipped anthracite grey with a little glossifier on top. It was my first dip so there are a few little areas I don't like but I plan to redo next week. They look great though, I was really impressed.

OP
C
Thread Starter #13
They're nice shots, but every one is slightly out of focus.
I wonder if something happened to the quality when I uploaded because I didn't choose full resolution and it resized them

It was real dark out so she said she had to open up the aperture to the largest f stop so that may have done it, we didn't use any external light.

OP
C
Thread Starter #14
Cool Thanks for Sharing ;) Kudo's to the GF on the first effort I hope more to come in various lighting and settings ..
This was her first car shoot, after I redip my wheels next Sunday we are going to take some more shots!