Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Glad to be a member!

moe

Hey everyone, I'm the new owner of a '16 White Platinum FiST located in Charlottesville, VA. Previous owner painted the wheels metallic blue so I got an absolute steal on it. I was lurking on here for a while before I bought the car and this seems to be one of the best forums out there, with a lot of helpful information. As an 18 year old, this is the first car I've bought (I drove my dad's '16 MX-5 before this), and will therefore be the first car I mod! I'm looking to go COBB stage 3 eventually, but since I've got a 2016, they don't have an intake out for it yet. This might not be the place to ask, but could I go stage 3 with the Mishimoto intake using an OTS tune with the rest being COBB parts? Should I wait for COBB to make one? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm very new to the world of tuning. Great to 'meet' all of you!

Yes you can. Really an intake isn't needed at all. It's more about the inter cooler and exhaust.

Nothing against "stage" programs but I feel like it's better to buy the parts you want and then have a tune built for it. The OTS tunes are ok but you will do much better with a custom tune. The access port in general is amazing and a the single best addition to the ST imo.

Welcome to the club!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

Congrats and welcome! Happy modding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk