Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Glendale, Los Feliz, Hollywood, Studio City, Echo Park, Burbank, Eaglerock

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Did you catch that dog in mid poop?

Where have you been?

ccp-virus free, been given an excessive speed warning by local PD, frontside AFH and ACH been clean, and still have thread on my 888Rs [thumb]

Stay well everyone!

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Racking up miles on my near 60 mile round trip to work and back home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #528
ccp-virus free, been given an excessive speed warning by local PD, frontside AFH and ACH been clean, and still have thread on my 888Rs [thumb]

Stay well everyone!
Don’t expect anything less from you! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk

Just got notice from my Uncle. He called to invite me to a drive with some of his Mustang club members. It's a HWY 2 drive....deja vu? This Sunday, the 24th. I know it's a little late notice, but if you're not doing anything and want to get out for a little while, join us. It's going to be from west to east, but we are finishing at HWY 15 and going south from there back home. You are more than welcome to take the 2 back home again if that is more convenient/fun. We are going to be stopping somewhere up there to have lunch. Not a sit down or take out lunch. This will be a bring a sack lunch type thing, so bring a folding/camping chair. Let me know ASAP if you want to join. I will check here again tomorrow night and leave details where we are meeting and such. It's not going to be really early. He thinks we will start the drive sometime 'round noon-ish near the start of the 2. I will be at his house tomorrow to get more details, and report back here.

Just got notice from my Uncle. He called to invite me to a drive with some of his Mustang club members. It's a HWY 2 drive....deja vu? This Sunday, the 24th. I know it's a little late notice, but if you're not doing anything and want to get out for a little while, join us. It's going to be from west to east, but we are finishing at HWY 15 and going south from there back home. You are more than welcome to take the 2 back home again if that is more convenient/fun. We are going to be stopping somewhere up there to have lunch. Not a sit down or take out lunch. This will be a bring a sack lunch type thing, so bring a folding/camping chair. Let me know ASAP if you want to join. I will check here again tomorrow night and leave details where we are meeting and such. It's not going to be really early. He thinks we will start the drive sometime 'round noon-ish near the start of the 2. I will be at his house tomorrow to get more details, and report back here.
Fell through. Not happening.

The Tour D'Orange was cancelled....sort of....this New Year's Day. The guy who puts it on every year was feeling a bit under the weather, so his buddy put the word out late and had an unofficial Tour D'Orange meet n drive NYD. Turn out was about 1/3 of the normal amount of cars/people. There were still 125 cars...ish. DaleFredricks and I at the meet.

tour pair.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

drag race.jpg

Shelby Focus ST.jpg

Dpro

6000 Post Club
The Tour D'Orange was cancelled....sort of....this New Year's Day. The guy who puts it on every year was feeling a bit under the weather, so his buddy put the word out late and had an unofficial Tour D'Orange meet n drive NYD. Turn out was about 1/3 of the normal amount of cars/people. There were still 125 cars...ish. DaleFredricks and I at the meet.

View attachment 37333

View attachment 37334

View attachment 37335

View attachment 37336
cool that Focus looks a little ricey with the Shelby on it. hahahhaha

Ya maybe sometime late spring we can do something. Hopefully by then we will have a fair amount of people vaccinated and be out of this crazy surge. Stay Safe guys.