Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Gold Coast Big Brake Kits (323mm Front & 302mm Rear) Monterey, CA *PRICE DROP

Trader history for Fiestig (14)

jayrod1980

I have the front and rear set up and it’s awesome... improves stopping power and “looks nice” having the 17s filled in over the stockers. I did however hit the inner area the pads don’t touch with high temp black paint so I don’t have a big rust ring where it doesn’t touch the inner area of the rotor from the caliper.

I needed to change my pads at minimum anyway and it was an easier job than a front BBK system. Just don’t be a moron like me and make sure you crack the bleeders before compressing the stock pistons or you will need to get out your laptop and Forscan and do an ABS system bleed. The brakes will drag if fluid gets pushed up into the abs system.

OP
Fiestig

Fiestig

Thread Starter #47
#BUMP and Price Drop Tired of these sitting around not getting used

323mm Front Kit: $440 $350 $300 PLUS $20 USPS Priority Shipping
302mm Rear: $300 $240 $200 PLUS $15 USPS Priority Shipping

Last edited:

pixelzombie

I have the front and rear set up and it’s awesome... improves stopping power and “looks nice” having the 17s filled in over the stockers. I did however hit the inner area the pads don’t touch with high temp black paint so I don’t have a big rust ring where it doesn’t touch the inner area of the rotor from the caliper.

I needed to change my pads at minimum anyway and it was an easier job than a front BBK system. Just don’t be a moron like me and make sure you crack the bleeders before compressing the stock pistons or you will need to get out your laptop and Forscan and do an ABS system bleed. The brakes will drag if fluid gets pushed up into the abs system.
I was under the impression you just need to loosen the cap to the brake fluid reservoir before compressing the pistons.

jayrod1980

I would still personally do the forscan abs bleed, but I’d imagine if you crack the bleeders you won’t have fluid pushing back up the line like I did. Regardless, this is a great upgrade. Zero fade, looks great under 17 inch wheels, and noticeably stronger performance.

OP
Fiestig

Fiestig

Thread Starter #54
I don't think that they will either. I am putting on front sway bar poly bushings this week. I can throw the kit on just to see with my slipstreams. Pretty sure rota uses the same wheel dish.