Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Goodyear Ultra Grip Winter (195/55R15) & 15" Steel Wheels w/ TPMS

Trader history for cincy_guy (0)

cincy_guy

Up for sale is a set of four Goodyear Ultra Grip Winter (195/55R15) tires mounted on black painted steel wheels (15X6) with TPMS sensors installed. These were purchased new from TireRack.com in November 2016 and used as winter tires for a 2016 Ford Fiesta ST that I recently sold. They have approximately 12k miles on them, most of which are highway miles.

Price: $450
Shipping: Local Pick-up Preferred (Cincinnati, OH) — willing to deliver within 1.5 hours of Cincinnati, OH.

As shown in the photos, the tires have about 80% tread remaining. This bundle cost more than $800 dollars (invoice included in photos) when purchased new in 2016. In addition to the wheels and tires, I'm including an OEM Ford TPMS Triggering Tool that can be to pair the TPMS and prevent the TPMS light from being on all winter.

OP
C

cincy_guy

Thread Starter #4
Sorry for the radio silence, [MENTION=9719]Gbestdejesus[/MENTION]. I was dealing with a local buyer that backed out at the last second. I'll pack up a single wheel/tire and take it to the UPS store down the street this week to see what shipping to NJ would look like.